- Do I need a license to fly the JA177 aircraft?
Yes. This aircraft requires a ULM ultralight sport pilot license and a private pilot license in some countries.
- Does Aerodynos de Colombia provide a flight training program?
No, we do not offer general flight training, but we can provide orientation flights for new customers in their aircraft.
- Where do you ship the aircraft?
We can securely pack and deliver your aircraft anywhere in the world. The entire aircraft fits into a standard 20 foot container which can be shipped by truck, air or sea. We can ship FOB or EXWORK as you prefer.
- How many hours does it take to assemble a JA177 Evolution if purchased in kit form?
Our customers average build time is 80-100 hours depending on your skill level.
- Does Aerodynos de Colombia offer financing?
While we do not offer financing, we can begin to assemble your aircraft with just a 30% deposit. Depending on the level of customization, additional payments will be scheduled during the production process, with the final amount due on delivery.
- What kind of fuel does the JA177 Evolution require?
This aircraft is designed to run on 92 Octane auto fuel.
- Can the JA177 Evolution be fitted for additional fuel for longer endurance?
No. We do not recommend ANY alterations to the factory design. This aircraft has been thoroughly engineered and tested resulting in a track record of proven performance and safety.
- Is additional storage space available on the JA177 Evolution?
No, but there is a spacious one square meter storage space located behind the seats with a maximum weight of 50 pounds.
- What's the weight limit per seat?
225 lbs. per seat.
- What about higher altitude flying?
The service ceiling for the JA177 Evolution is 14,000 feet. Rotax also offers a turbo-charged engine, the model 914, which offers increased performance at higher altitudes. We can also install a certified turbo-charge conversion for the 80hp Rotax 912.
- How can I proceed and purchase a JA177 Evolution aircraft?
Contact the sales department in Colombia at +57 313 737 0990. A purchase agreement will be completed for you to sign. A deposit of 30% is required to secure a production line position and delivery date. The balance is due just prior to shipment. We are usually booked an average of 60-90 days out.
- Assuming I decide to purchase a ready-to-fly aircraft, what is included in the purchase price?
Everything you need to fly is included, right down to the paint, beautiful interior, and avionics. There are several optional features and upgrades which can be added for an additional charge. The standard engine included is the industry-standard Rotax 100hp 912S. The JA177 Evolution the most complete ready-to-fly aircraft on the market!
- Does Aerodynos de Colombia provide a warranty for its aircraft?
We will fix or replace any manufacturer defect in our original equipment for one year from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, and third-party products, are excluded.